May 16, 2013

Foodscapes

Only a few days left and I will be done with the spring semester! So excited! Most of my classes this year are project-based. So while everyone is busy studying for exams, I get to work on fun final projects like this one. This was for my photography class. We were allowed to photograph anything we liked. I saw some of Carl Warner's foodscapes a while ago, and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try doing it. This was really fun to do, even though it got kinda messy. Let me know which ones you like best! 

BEACH
*Kale, broccoli, coffee grounds, flour*

CANYON
*Bread, broccoli*

ROAD & FIELDS
*Parsley, rice, broccoli, banana peel  |  Broccoli, coffee grounds, flour, carrots*

DESERT
*Brown sugar, broccoli*

FOREST & PATH
*Kale, parsley  |  Cabbage, potatoes, broccoli, kale*

CAVE
*Bread, plastic wrap*

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Totally convincing, especially at first glance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooooooooooool!!!!!! Its sooooooo amazing. I will try this at home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know how yours turns out!

      Delete
  3. I love the forest/path one! I couldn't work out what the path was at first... i thought you had cheated and used a shop-bought one, the photo was so well taken. I found you through CraftGawker- you should be proud, they only put the best on their website. I will definitely be coming back again, I had a look around your blog a while and you've written some excellent posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That is really encouraging!

      Delete