November 21, 2012

Give Thanks

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. I love getting together with friends and family and eating good food. And if you can't tell from the image above, pumpkin pie is probably my favorite thing to indulge in. But I also love the fact that this day is dedicated to giving thanks for the things we have -the big things and the little things. Here is an abbreviated list of things I am thankful for:

Momma's home cooked meals
Daddy for driving me to school everyday
Silly conversations with Rachael
Sweet drawings and surprises from little Josiah
Being able to go to school
Comfy room and bed to come home to everyday
And most importantly, the hope I have in God and the everlasting love he has for me!

Have a happy Thanksgiving! Tell someone you're thankful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment