October 29, 2012

Last of Fall


I've been working on this painting over the past week. I love how vibrant the leaves are during the fall, so it's sad whenever they're gone. But that also means that winter is just around the corner! It already snowed (or flurried) last week in Minneapolis, can you believe that?! I can't remember the last time I took out my acrylic paints and I forgot how much fun it is to work in this medium. I especially love how messy my palette gets after I'm done painting.

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

Thanks, Enthel for the pictures!
Painting based on this image.

6 comments:

  1. Did you paint this with a reference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! Here's is the image I used as reference: http://bit.ly/QTl1aH

      Delete
  2. Your paint brings me back to my days in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete